What is included: (3 sessions)
- Education and advice for optimal muscle activation and recovery
- Running assessment including gait analysis recorded and dissected
- 2 Physiotherapy led strength and conditioning sessions
- Tailored exercise program to address your strength needs
- Improve your running performance and movement efficiency
- Replace your pain with strength to run longer
- Ensure you continue to run while you improve your strength and conditioning under the guidance of a Chartered Physiotherapist
What we look for:
- Stride length
- Posture and positioning
- Contact type and time
- Loading patterns
Cost is €230
You can book in to see one of our experienced Physio Dublin to get a more individualised assessment and treatment approach? You can now book an appointment at our Blanchardstown Physiotherapy Clinic, our Castleknock Physiotherapy Clinic or our Old Bawn Physiotherapy clinic through our website www.somertonphysio.ie, email us on [email protected] or call us on 01 9069566.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Run Long and Strong Package, and know more updates on our Facebook page.