What is included: (2 sessions)
- Running assessment including gait analysis recorded and dissected
- 1 physiotherapy led strength and conditioning session on the findings of the running assessment
- Clear plan incorporating technique and strengthening recommendations around future running goals
- Identify ways to improve your running technique and address any weaknesses
- Establish the cause of your pain while running
- Exercise plan to improve your strength and decrease your discomfort
What we look for:
- Stride length
- Posture and positioning
- Contact type and time
- Loading patterns
Cost is €160
You can book in to see one of our experienced sports massage dublin 15 to get a more individualised assessment and treatment approach? You can now book an appointment at our Blanchardstown Physiotherapy Clinic, our Castleknock Physiotherapy Clinic or our Old Bawn Physiotherapy clinic through our website www.somertonphysio.ie, email us on [email protected] or call us on 01 9069566.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about sports massage dublin 15, and know more updates on our Facebook page.