What it includes: (4 sessions)
- Initial movement and strength screening with a running biomechanics assessment using high tech movement capturing software
- Movement and running mechanic coaching
- Constant video feedback of running technique
- 4 physiotherapy led strength and conditioning sessions for young athletes
- Improve arm and leg co-ordination and balance
- Positive change to the typical ‘sloppy’ running style
- Increase speed and performance which will translate into their chosen sport
Cost is €220
You can book in to see one of our experienced Sports Massage Dublin15 to get a more individualised assessment and treatment approach? You can now book an appointment at our Blanchardstown Physiotherapy Clinic, our Castleknock Physiotherapy Clinic or our Old Bawn Physiotherapy clinic through our website www.somertonphysio.ie, email us on [email protected] or call us on 01 9069566.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Juvenile Running package, and know more updates on our Facebook page.