In line with government and HSE advice, we are open for face to face appointments. We will be doing things a little bit differently while still maintaining our excellent high standards of care. This is to ensure the safety of both clients and staff members. We have also implemented specific in-clinic protocols that will ensure the highest standards for hygiene and infection control.
So what policies are we implementing? Please read our “10 steps to a safer working environment.”
- Each client will be contacted on the morning of their appointment to complete some COVID-19 screening questions. If you answer “yes” to any of these screening questions we will advise that you use our telehealth / virtual physio service.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we advise that you wait in your car. Your therapist will text you when they are ready to accept you into the clinic.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival at the clinic.
- We advise that you hand sanitise immediately when you arrive at the clinic. Please sanitise when leaving the clinic also.
- We advise each client to bring their own mask (if they have one) to be worn during their treatment session. **We have a limited supply of masks at the clinic.
- We advise each client to bring their own mat, towel and shorts (if it is a lower limb injury).
- Your therapist will wear full PPE (apron, gloves, mask) for the hands-on part of the session (<2 metres distance). At all other times during the session we will maintain a distance of greater than 2 metres.
- All surface areas are thoroughly disinfected between client visits.
- At all times there will only be one therapist / one client onsite in the clinic. Our admin team will continue to work from home. This policy will help maintain physical distancing when in the clinic.
- We are adopting a contactless payment system.
TO BOOK AN IN-CLINIC CONSULTATION
PLEASE CLICK HERE