POLICIES WE ARE IMPLEMENTING TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF
In line with government and HSE advice we are open for face to face appointments. We will be doing things a little bit differently while still maintaining our excellent high standards of care. This is to ensure the safety of both clients and staff members. We have also implemented specific in-clinic protocols that will ensure the highest standards for hygiene and infection control.
So what policies are we implementing? Please read our “Steps to a safer working environment.”
- Each client will be contacted in advance of their appointment to complete some COVID-19 screening questions. If you answer “yes” to any of these screening questions we will advise that you use our telehealth / virtual physio service.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we advise that you wait in your car. Your therapist will text you when they are ready to accept you into the clinic.
- We advise that you hand sanitise immediately when you arrive at the clinic. Please sanitise when leaving the clinic also.
- We advise each client to bring their own mask (if they have one) to be worn during their treatment session.
- We advise each client to bring their own mat, towel and shorts (if it is a lower limb injury).
- Your therapist will wear full PPE (apron, gloves, mask) for the hands-on part of the session (<2 metres distance). At all other times during the session we will maintain a distance of greater than 2 metres.
- All surface areas are thoroughly disinfected between client visits.
- We are adopting a contactless payment system.